6.17.2007

Derek Jeter is such a Stalker

Okay, I was out with my girlfriends on Thursday night and who happened to show up, again? None other than my infamous stalker...Derek Jeter. This is the second time he's followed me around the city to see what I'm doing and who I'm talking to. He's a bit of a jealous nut. He is so coy, the way he pretends not to know who I am. And he can't get over the fact that I'm in love with the bodyguard who's there to keep the other girls away from him.

He's obsessed, I may have to get a restraining order.

0 comments:

Sharing is Caring

From psychos, to stalkers, to just little crazy, if there is something mentally wrong with them, they find me and are immediately drawn in. I don't know how to stop it, but I've decided to no longer hold onto these gems. Instead, I've decided to 'out' these individuals and share my WTF moments of the day.

The stories are True, the names are Unchanged and the message is clear "Sooner or later, the crazy just comes out."