1.02.2008

Different Kinda Crazy...

I came across this good old fashioned "dear abbey" style blog and was pretty happy to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. It is actually possible to want to dump a guy who's just TOO into you.

I always feel a little bad when I bring up Adam, he was cute and sweet, very sweet, too freaking sweet. Okay he drove me crazy. He was over enthusiastic every time we hung out, he was always so freaking chipper and he was always telling me how wonderful I was...and that is just a bit much. I was a little bitchy to him, not on purpose, but just because he got so annoying. He lived outside of NY so I thought it would have been perfect because we didn't have to see each other all the time. Yea that's what I thought, however, he called all the damn time, day and night. I didn't want a boyfriend, and all of a sudden, boom, he was introducing me to his friends and family as his girlfriend. Wait, What? We never had that conversation. He would call me whenever he was "in the area" to see if we could meet up for dinner or coffee. OMG, it was just way TOO much and he drove me absolutely insane. Later, I found out that he was telling his brothers and his father and even his uncle about our sex life...umm WTF?

I couldn't get rid of him fast enough. So okay, to him I will always be the "cold-hearted bitch" - from what i hear - but if it went on any longer... i might have suffocated him in the middle of the night with a freaking pillow. I think we both won in the end.

Anyway I'm just so happy that this writer agrees, you can check out there story here: DEAR SUGAR: HE'S TOO INTO ME!

0 comments:

Sharing is Caring

From psychos, to stalkers, to just little crazy, if there is something mentally wrong with them, they find me and are immediately drawn in. I don't know how to stop it, but I've decided to no longer hold onto these gems. Instead, I've decided to 'out' these individuals and share my WTF moments of the day.

The stories are True, the names are Unchanged and the message is clear "Sooner or later, the crazy just comes out."