3.13.2009

Girl Interrupted

I was MIA, getting caught up in work and dumb men, am now drama-free (more or less) and have much to tell. We now bring you back to our regularly scheduled program.


(SIGH) lots of crazy men from the past few months, how did I become such a magnet! For starters, I went out on about 3 dates with a chef who seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. Jerry was very respectful and chivalrous, very gentleman-like. However, there was no heat so I stuck him in the friend zone but he did not like that very much. One day, he called me after he got out of work and of the blue and started talking dirty. That was hot! But it was just a one time thing...or was it. I stopped communicating with him so I never called him. He called me again a few weeks later and we had another sex talk. It lost its luster and I was done with it and with him. I'm beginning to see a new side of him. He continued to text me and email me trying to get me to phone him but I never did. I cut it off once again, stopped taking his calls and never reached out.

SIX months later, he continued calling me, texting me and emailing me. Once, a male friend of mine even got on the phone with him and told him to stop calling me. So sad but, he continued to call and text me and now...ONE YEAR later, he requested me as a friend on facebook....WTF?? Why would I want to be "friends" with a man i dated and hardly know on my private site in which i only disclose and share things with my real, true, dear friends? Jerry, jerry, jerry, you just don't get it.

I AM JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU DUDE!

0 comments:

Sharing is Caring

From psychos, to stalkers, to just little crazy, if there is something mentally wrong with them, they find me and are immediately drawn in. I don't know how to stop it, but I've decided to no longer hold onto these gems. Instead, I've decided to 'out' these individuals and share my WTF moments of the day.

The stories are True, the names are Unchanged and the message is clear "Sooner or later, the crazy just comes out."